My Patient Solutions connects your office with ours. We’re available online to help you with access and reimbursement whenever a Genentech medicine is prescribed. It’s the most efficient way to work with Genentech Access Solutions to get your patients on therapy as soon as possible.
Features of My Patient Solutions
My Patient Solutions helps you manage patient access from enrollment to treatment.
Prescriber electronic signatures and scanned document attachments allow for a completely paperless patient enrollment process.
Your patients’ full benefits investigation (BI) reports are uploaded to My Patient Solutions in real time so you can know exactly what is covered before beginning treatment.
Search Your Patient Cases
Search for patient cases initiated via fax or through My Patient Solutions for easier patient case management.
Get alerts (eg, Statement of Medical Necessity (SMN) expiring in 30 days) to learn what actions you should take to connect your patients to their medicine. You can opt to receive these alerts via email as well.
Information You Need to Register Your Practice
You will need the following information in order to successfully register your practice:
- Primary Genentech products prescribed by your practice
- User information including email addresses (you may add additional users at a later date)
- Practice location information (you may add additional locations at a later date)
- Prescriber licensing information:
- Prescriber National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- State license number (required)
You will be asked to agree to the My Patient Solutions Practice Agreement. You must agree to these terms to proceed with My Patient Solutions.