Esbriet Access Solutions
Sabemos lo importante que es para usted obtener el medicamento de Genentech que necesita. Estamos aquí para ayudarle.
¿De Qué Forma Me Puede Ayudar Esbriet Access Solutions?
Trabajamos de tres formas para brindarle acceso al medicamento de Genentech que necesita.
Important Safety Information & Indication
What it Treats
Esbriet is a prescription medicine used to treat people with a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
It is not known if Esbriet is safe and effective in children.
Select Important Safety Information
Before you take Esbriet, tell your doctor if you:
- have other medical conditions (particularly liver or kidney problems).
- are a smoker.
- are or plan to become pregnant or breastfeed (Esbriet has not been studied in these patients).
- are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, or herbal supplements.
What are the possible side effects of Esbriet?
Esbriet may cause serious side effects, including:
- liver problems. Call your doctor if you have symptoms such as yellowing of your skin or eyes, dark or brown urine, pain on the upper right side of your stomach area, bleeding or bruising more easily than normal, or increased fatigue. Your doctor will also do regular blood tests to check your liver.
- sun sensitivity and rash. When you are outside, use sunscreen (SPF 50) and wear a hat and clothes that cover your skin to avoid getting a sunburn.
- stomach problems. Esbriet may cause stomach problems such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain.
Your doctor may change your dose or discontinue Esbriet if side effects do not go away.
The most common side effects of Esbriet include upper respiratory tract infections, feeling tired, headache, dizziness, loss of appetite, sinusitis, insomnia, or weight loss.
These are not all the possible side effects of Esbriet.
What should you avoid while taking Esbriet?
- Direct exposure to sunlight, or light from sunlamps and tanning beds.
- Other medicines that can make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- Smoking, which may affect how well Esbriet works.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch or to Genentech at 1-888-835-2555.
Please see full Prescribing Information, including Patient Information, for additional important safety information.