Let’s Get Started
There are several options that may help you afford your Genentech medicine. Answer a few simple questions to find out which one might be right for you.
You Might Qualify for a Referral to the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card
Genentech BioOncology® Access Solutions can refer you to the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card. It can help you with the out-of-pocket costs of your Genentech medicine, if you’re eligible.*
*In order to be eligible for the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card, the patient must have commercial insurance, must not have Medicare, Medicaid or other government insurance, and must meet other eligibility criteria. They also must agree to the rules set forth in the terms and conditions for the program. Please visit CopayAssistanceNow.com for the full list of terms and conditions.
You Might Qualify for a Referral to an Independent Co-pay Assistance Foundation
If you need help with your co-pay for your Genentech medicine, we can refer you to an independent co-pay assistance foundation.*
*Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We cannot guarantee a foundation will help you. We only can refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. We do not endorse or show financial preference for any particular foundation. The foundations we refer you to are not the only ones that might be able to help you.
You Might Qualify for a Referral to the Genentech Patient Foundation
The Genentech Patient Foundation provides free Genentech medicine to people who don't have insurance coverage or who have financial concerns and to people who meet certain income criteria.*
*If you have health insurance coverage for your medicine, you must have already tried other types of patient assistance to qualify for free Genentech medicine from the Genentech Patient Foundation. This includes the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card and support from independent co-pay assistance foundations. You must also meet financial criteria. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover your medicine, you must meet different financial criteria.
Important Safety Information & Indication
What it Treats
If your healthcare provider prescribes ZELBORAF (vemurafenib), also read the Medication Guide that comes with ZELBORAF.
What is COTELLIC?
COTELLIC is a prescription medicine that is used with the medicine ZELBORAF, to treat a type of skin cancer called melanoma that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be removed by surgery, and that has a certain type of abnormal “BRAF” gene.
Your healthcare provider will perform a test to make sure that COTELLIC is right for you.
It is not known if COTELLIC is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age.
Important Safety Information
- Avoid sunlight during treatment with COTELLIC. COTELLIC can make your skin sensitive to sunlight. You may burn more easily and get severe sunburns. When you go outside, wear clothes that protect your skin, including your head, face, hands, arms, and legs. Use lip balm and a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher
- COTELLIC may cause serious side effects, including risk of new skin cancers, bleeding problems, heart problems, severe rash, eye problems, liver problems, muscle problems (rhabdomyolysis), and skin sensitivity to sunlight (photosensitivity)
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, as COTELLIC can harm your unborn baby. Patients who take COTELLIC should use effective methods of birth control during treatment, and for 2 weeks after the final dose of COTELLIC
- Do not breastfeed during treatment with COTELLIC and for 2 weeks after the final dose
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take. Certain medicines may affect the blood levels of COTELLIC
- Common side effects of COTELLIC include diarrhea, sunburn or sun sensitivity, nausea, fever, and vomiting. COTELLIC can also cause changes in blood test results
Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of COTELLIC.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch. You may also report side effects to Genentech at (888) 835-2555.
Please see Full COTELLIC Prescribing Information and Patient Information for additional Important Safety Information.