Skip To Main Content

How Can We Help You?

There may be options to help you afford your Genentech medicine, no matter what type of health insurance you have.

Patient with Laptop

The Evrysdi Co-pay Program helps people with commercial health insurance. To qualify, you must also meet other criteria:

Young family in office

If you have public insurance or commercial insurance, a Case Manager can refer you to an independent co-pay assistance foundation that might help pay for your Genentech medicine:

Older couple holding hands

The Genentech Patient Foundation gives free Genentech medicine to people who don't have insurance coverage or who have financial concerns and meet certain eligibility criteria.

Patient Navigator

MySMA Support™ for Evrysdi

MySMA Support is a support service from Genentech that can help provide information about Evrysdi.

A PAL is the local, main point of contact from Genentech who supports people taking Evrysdi. PALs are here to answer questions about Evrysdi and refer you to helpful resources. PALs can also help you understand your insurance and financial support options.

A PAL can:

  • Provide in-person or virtual support based on your preference
  • Answer questions on Evrysdi, including how it works, how to take it, what results were seen in clinical trials and important safety information
  • Explain insurance coverage and potential financial support options
  • Refer you to helpful resources

A PAL is not a part of your medical team and is not a substitute for your health care provider. PALs do not provide medical advice. Your health care provider should always be your main resource for any questions about your health and medical care.

Connect with your local PAL by:

The Evrysdi Start Form is used to enroll people taking Evrysdi into MySMA Support.

Patient with Laptop

Referrals to the Evrysdi Co-pay Program

If you have commercial health insurance and meet other eligibility criteria, the Evrysdi Co-pay Program may be able to help you pay for your medicine.

Eligibility criteria apply. Not valid for patients using federal or state government programs to pay for their medications and or administration of their Genentech medication. Patient must be taking the Genentech medication for an FDA-approved indication. See full Terms and Conditions at

Couple in office

Referrals to Independent Co-pay Assistance Foundations

If you need help with the co-pay for your Genentech medicine, a Case Manager can refer you to an independent co-pay assistance foundation.

An independent co-pay assistance foundation is a charitable organization that gives financial assistance for medicines.

Call MySMA Support at (833) 387-9734 for a referral.

These foundations may be able to help you. Please check their websites for up-to-date information.

These organizations are independent of Genentech and may require you to provide personal or financial information to enroll in their programs. Genentech cannot share any information you have provided to us.

Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We have no involvement or influence in independent foundation decision-making or eligibility criteria and do not know if a foundation will be able to help you. We can only refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. This information is provided as a resource for you. We do not endorse or show preference for any particular foundation. The foundations in this list may not be the only ones that might be able to help you.

Older couple holding hands

Referrals to the Genentech Patient Foundation

The Genentech Patient Foundation provides free Genentech medicine to people who meet income guidelines and:

  • Who don’t have insurance
  • Whose treatment is not covered by insurance
  • Who are struggling with high out-of-pocket costs and meet certain eligibility criteria

To learn more and to apply for help, visit

This program is intended to assist patients who are living in the United States and are being treated by a US-licensed physician. We do not collect or require citizenship information.

If you have health insurance, you should try to get other types of financial assistance, if available. You also need to meet income requirements. If you do not have insurance, or if your insurance does not cover your Genentech medicine, you must meet a different set of income requirements.

How MySMA Support Can Help You

evrysdi start form

First, you need to enroll in MySMA Support.

How do I enroll?

Phone Icon

MySMA Support works with you, your doctor’s office, your health insurance plan and the specialty pharmacy. We might contact you for more information.

What will we find out?

additional support

The MySMA Support team refers you to appropriate financial assistance options.

What options are there?


We continue to provide information about Evrysdi.

How am I supported?

    • You only need to complete page 4 of the Evrysdi Start Form

    • Your doctor fills out the rest of the Evrysdi Start Form

    • Your doctor sends the completed form to MySMA Support
  • The MySMA Support team can help you understand:

    • If your health insurance plan covers Evrysdi
    • If more information is needed before your plan will pay for your medicine. This is called a “prior authorization”
    • The expected out-of-pocket costs, including deductibles and co-pays
    • You and your doctor are responsible for completing and submitting all required paperwork to your health insurance plan. Genentech cannot guarantee your plan will cover any treatments
  • If you need help paying for your Genentech medicine, there may be options for assistance. You can find out more about these options by scrolling up on this page.

  • A PAL is the local, main point of contact from Genentech who supports people taking Evrysdi. To learn more about what your PAL can do, scroll up on this page or call (833) 387-9734.