Genentech has contracted with a network of authorized specialty distributors to service practices choosing to purchase LUCENTIS through the buy and bill model. Customers can purchase LUCENTIS through authorized specialty distributors and wholesalers that have made a commitment to product integrity. These partners have agreed to distribute only products purchased directly from Genentech and not to distribute LUCENTIS through secondary channels.
Distributors for Federal Accounts
|Cardinal Health Specialty Distribution
|McKesson US Pharmaceutical||855-625-4677||N/A||connect.mckesson.com|
Distributors for Hospitals
|Cardinal Health Specialty Distribution||800-926-3161||888-345-4916||specialtyonline.cardinalhealth.com|
|McKesson Specialty Health||800-482-6700
Distributors for Physician Offices and Federally Qualified Health Centers
|McKesson Specialty Health||855-477-9800 |
|Metro Medical (A Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions Company)||800-768-2002||615-256-4194||http://www.metromedicalorder.com|
Distributors for Authorized Specialty Pharmacies
|Cardinal Health Specialty Distribution||877-453-3972||614-652-7043||specialtyonline.cardinalhealth.com|
|McKesson Specialty Health||800-482-6700
Genentech does not influence or advocate the use of any one
specialty distributor or specialty pharmacy. We make no
representation or guarantee of service or coverage of any item.
About Buy and Bill
With buy and bill, the practice purchases the medication in advance,
then bills the patient’s health insurance plan for reimbursement. The
practice is responsible for storing and handling the drug as well as
collecting the patient’s co-pay for both the drug and its
administration. With buy and bill, practices can maintain a stock of
the drug, giving them the flexibility to treat patients when
About Specialty Pharmacies
LUCENTIS Access Solutions works with specialty pharmacies (SPs) to help patients receive their medicines.
An SP may provide the following services:
- Reimbursement resources
- Clinical services to support patients throughout their treatment
- The ability to manage the specialty handling and shipping needs linked with many specialty therapies
You can work with your preferred SP or contact LUCENTIS Access Solutions to learn which SP the patient’s health insurance plan requires.
Genentech does not influence or advocate the use of any one specialty distributor or specialty pharmacy. We make no representation or guarantee of service or coverage of any item.
Spoilage Replacement Program
The Genentech Spoilage Replacement Program provides for replacement of infused, injected and self-administered products, which are prescribed and prepared for a labeled indication, yet not administered due to unforeseen patient clinical circumstances, subject to certain limitations and conditions set forth by Genentech. The purpose of the program is to support our commitment to protecting patient safety by preventing the use of spoiled, damaged or contaminated products.
To request replacement product:
- Complete the Online Spoilage Replacement Form found at the Genentech Customer Service website
- Once the form is complete, you will receive a confirmation number; your request is not complete until you have this number
- If approved, further instructions for returning product or completing a Certificate of Destruction will be provided within 2 business days of the form submission
- The spoiled product or
completed Certificate of Destruction must be received by Genentech
within 60 days of approval of the spoilage request
- Replacement product generally ships within 11 business days following receipt of the spoiled product or completed Certificate of Destruction
- Faxed and emailed requests are no longer accepted
Please contact Genentech Customer Service at (800) 551-2231 if you need any help learning how to use the online form or would like additional information about the Program.
- Each instance of spoilage replacement requires completion of the Spoilage Replacement Program Form. Replacement is on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Genentech; please retain all original product packaging for returns processing
- Genentech does not ship replacement product if the spoiled product has been used for an off-label indication
- Genentech does not ship replacement product if ANY portion of the product has been administered
- Genentech will only ship replacement product to licensed facilities
- All spoilage replacement requests are subject to review by Genentech; returned product is subject to analysis
- Replacement is not available if any amount has been billed to a patient or an insurance claim has been remitted to a payer
- Requests are subject to certain
limitations and conditions. Genentech has the right to modify or
discontinue the Spoilage Replacement Program at any time without