Referrals to the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card
Co-pay card programs provide direct financial assistance to patients to help with their co-pays, co-insurance or other out-of-pocket costs. If eligible commercially insured patients need assistance with their out-of-pocket costs, Genentech BioOncology® Access Solutions for TECENTRIQ can refer them to the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card.
To get started, call (855) MYCOPAY (855-692-6729) or visit CopayAssistanceNow.com.
The Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card is available only for commercially insured patients. Patients using Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, Veteran's Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DoD), TriCare or any other government-funded program to pay for their medications are not eligible. Patients who start utilizing their government coverage during their enrollment period will no longer be eligible for the program. It requires a valid, on-label prescription and cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial or similar offer for the specified prescription. It is available only for a patient (or their guardian) who is 18 years or older. It is not valid for medications the patient receives for free or that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health care or pharmaceutical assistance programs that reimburse the patient in whole or in part for the medication. It is valid only for Genentech products in the United States and US Territories. The Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card is not health insurance or a benefit plan. Please see full terms and conditions at CopayAssistanceNow.com.
PAN=Patient Authorization and Notice of Request
for Transmission of Health Information to Genentech Access Solutions
and Genentech® Access to Care Foundation.
Important Safety Information & Indication
TECENTRIQ is indicated for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma who:
- Are not eligible for cisplatin-containing chemotherapy and whose tumors express PD-L1 (PD-L1–stained tumor-infiltrating immune cells [IC] covering ≥5% of the tumor area), as determined by an FDA-approved test, or
- Are not eligible for any platinum-containing chemotherapy regardless of PD-L1 status, or
- Have disease progression during or following any platinum-containing chemotherapy, or within 12 months of neoadjuvant or adjuvant chemotherapy
This indication is approved under accelerated approval based on tumor response rate and durability of response. Continued approval for this indication may be contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in confirmatory trials.
TECENTRIQ in combination with bevacizumab, paclitaxel, and carboplatin, is indicated for the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer (nsqNSCLC) with no EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations.
TECENTRIQ is indicated for the treatment of patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have disease progression during or following platinum-containing chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on FDA-approved therapy for NSCLC harboring these aberrations prior to receiving TECENTRIQ.
Important Safety Information
Serious Adverse Reactions
Please refer to the full Prescribing Information for important dose management information specific to adverse reactions.
- Immune-mediated pneumonitis. Immune-mediated pneumonitis or interstitial lung disease, including fatal cases, have occurred. Permanently discontinue TECENTRIQ for Grade 3 or 4 pneumonitis
- Immune-mediated hepatitis. Immune-mediated hepatitis and liver test abnormalities, including fatal cases, have occurred. Permanently discontinue TECENTRIQ for AST or ALT elevations more than 8 times the upper limit of normal or total bilirubin more than 3 times the upper limit of normal
- Immune-mediated colitis. Immune-mediated diarrhea or colitis have occurred. Permanently discontinue TECENTRIQ for Grade 4 diarrhea or colitis
- Immune-mediated endocrinopathies. Thyroid disorders, adrenal insufficiency, type 1 diabetes mellitus, including diabetic ketoacidosis, and hypophysitis/hypopituitarism have occurred
- Other immune-mediated adverse reactions. TECENTRIQ can cause severe and fatal immune-mediated adverse reactions. These immune-mediated reactions may involve any organ system. Permanently discontinue TECENTRIQ for Grade 4 immune-mediated adverse reactions involving a major organ
- Infections. Severe infections, including fatal cases, have occurred
- Infusion-related reactions. Severe or life-threatening infusion-related reactions have occurred. Permanently discontinue TECENTRIQ in patients with Grade 3 or 4 infusion-related reactions
- Embryo-fetal toxicity. TECENTRIQ can cause fetal harm in pregnant women. Verify pregnancy status prior to initiating TECENTRIQ. Advise patients of the potential risk to a fetus. Advise females of reproductive potential to use effective contraception during treatment with TECENTRIQ and for at least 5 months after the last dose
- Advise female patients not to breastfeed while taking TECENTRIQ and for at least 5 months after the last dose
Most Common Adverse Reactions
The most common adverse reactions in cisplatin-ineligible UC (rate ≥20%) were fatigue (52%), decreased appetite (24%), diarrhea (24%), and nausea (22%).
The most common adverse reactions in previously treated UC (rate ≥20%) were fatigue (52%), decreased appetite (26%), nausea (25%), urinary tract infection (22%), pyrexia (21%), and constipation (21%).
The most common adverse reactions (rate ≥20%) in patients receiving TECENTRIQ with bevacizumab, paclitaxel, and carboplatin for previously untreated NSCLC were fatigue/asthenia (50%), alopecia (48%), nausea (39%), diarrhea (32%), constipation (30%), decreased appetite (29%), arthralgia (26%), hypertension (25%), and peripheral neuropathy (24%).
The most common adverse reactions in previously treated NSCLC (rate ≥20%) were fatigue (44%), decreased appetite (24%), dyspnea (22%), and cough (26%).
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch. You may also report side effects to Genentech at 1-888-835-2555.
Please see [accompanying] full Prescribing Information for additional Important Safety Information.