Your OCREVUS Patient Navigator
Your OCREVUS Patient Navigator is your point of contact for assistance during your patients’ treatment, including access, reimbursement and infusion coordination support.
Your Patient Navigator can help you with:
Answering your questions or any questions patients may have throughout the enrollment process
Benefits investigations (BIs)
Walking your patient through the results of his or her BI
Prior authorization (PA) resources
Search for open or closed service requests initiated online or via fax for easier service request management, re-enrollment or recertification
- Identifying if a PA is necessary and offering resources for you to use when obtaining coverage for your patient
- Following up with the payer regarding PA status
Help identify patient assistance options for eligible patients
- Confirming an appropriate infusion site and work with you and your patient to schedule the infusion
- Review the infusion process, including an infusion checklist
Automatic Benefits Reverification
- Reverifying your patient’s benefits prior to the next scheduled infusion
- Coordinating with your patient, practice and the infusion site (if applicable) to schedule the next infusion
The completion and submission of coverage- or reimbursement-related documentation are the responsibility of the patient and health care provider. Genentech makes no representation or guarantee concerning coverage or reimbursement for any service or item.
PAN=Patient Authorization and Notice of Request for Transmission of Health Information to Genentech Access Solutions and Genentech® Access to Care Foundation.
SMN=Statement of Medical Necessity.