OCREVUS Patient Navigators
Your OCREVUS Patient Navigator is your point of contact for assistance during your patients’ treatment, including access, reimbursement and infusion coordination support.
Patient Navigators can help you with:
Answer questions you or your patients may have throughout the enrollment process.
Help identify patient assistance options for eligible patients.
Benefits investigations (BIs)
Walk your patients through the results of their BIs and help them understand next steps.
- Confirm an appropriate infusion site
- Work with you and your patients to schedule infusions
- Walk patients through an infusion checklist to help them prepare for treatment
Prior authorizations (PAs)
- Help you identify if a PA is necessary
- Offer resources as you obtain PAs for your patients
- Follow up with the payer regarding PA status
- Provide PA forms
Automatic benefits reverification
- Reverify patients’ benefits prior to their next scheduled infusion
- Coordinate with patients, practices and infusion sites (if applicable) to schedule the next infusion
The completion and submission of coverage- or reimbursement-related documentation are the responsibility of the patient and health care provider. Genentech makes no representation or guarantee concerning coverage or reimbursement for any service or item.